ABOUT THIS COVID-19 POLICY
We have implemented a host of precautions and changes to ensure your safety and the safety of our employees. Please pay particular attention to the measures we will be taking below. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.
This COVID-19 Policy was last updated on 27 August 2020.
- All our games always have been and always will be private.
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 6 people per game and all players must be from the same household or support bubble.
- No 2 teams will be in any area at the same time. For this reason you must arrive exactly 10 mins prior to your game. Please be aware if you are early you may be asked to wait outside.
- Every customer will be required to wash their hands before and after the game. Sanitising stations are installed across the venue.
- Normally before the game starts, your group would share a tablet to sign in and sign a disclaimer. Going forward, each member of the team can signin using your own device on or prior to your arrival.
- All players will be required to wear a mask at all times.
- Vinyl gloves and face masks are available at the venue. Every customer will be required to wear a face mask throughout the whole time at the venue. Gloves to be worn before starting a game and worn throughout.
- Staff will have face masks and/or visors to keep you and them safe.
- Staff will be required to wash their hands every 20 minutes for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- We have decreased the number of games per day to allow longer times in between the games to clean & sanitize the rooms fully.
- The premises and all areas will be cleaned and sanitised thoroughly between each game.
- In order to ensure that air is changed constantly, we have installed a powerful extraction system that will continuously replace the air with fresh air in the premises.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
We will review the policy in line with government advice as the situation develops and we thank you for your understanding and patience during these times. Should rules change our team will contact you to organise the rescheduling of your booking.
That’s all for now but we look forward to seeing you all soon.
With lots of Love and Puzzles,
Enigma Escape (Part of the No Escape family)